Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yeast Infection Or Implantation Bleeding Yeast Infection, Bleeding, Pregnant?

Yeast infection, bleeding, pregnant? - yeast infection or implantation bleeding

I had sex 16 days ago and have used a condom and my partner went before ejaculation. About a week later I had a yeast infection. I'm taking antibiotics, which is probably the cause of yeast infection. I have disappeared an over-the-counter treatment and the symptoms after about three days. About stopped one days after symptoms management began to see the light pink on toilet paper. Then light pink discharge stopped and I got a brown discharge in my underwear. I have experience in the conduct of Brown before and has always been alone. This situation lasted for about three or four days. I am now experiencing light bleeding but not enough to be like my normal period. I took a pregnancy test in the morning and was negative, but too earlyto see nothing. I am pleased with the bleeding implantation bleeding concerns. My time is not regular, but you should get in a few days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment