Thursday, February 4, 2010

Whats The Difference Between 3 Way And 4 Way Tripod Heads Tripod 3-way Head Vs 4-way Head?

Tripod 3-way head vs 4-way head? - whats the difference between 3 way and 4 way tripod heads

Hello, I am a previous question that I have a choice between different LDP and tripod if you have other suggestions posted here are two
Velbon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det ...

Slik:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det ...

I chose these two because the support of small angle and 8.5in and 6.5in. Manfrotto is good, but do not come with the head so that her head is a bit out of my budget, do not want to spend more.

My question is: What is the difference between the top 3-course meal and 4 heads way?

Slik Velbon or is it better?

2 comments:

Edwin said...

IMO their needs will be met with the head of a 3-course. I have a tripod on my Slik many years.

I watched the two Tripods - Velbon which opens at 5 'and Slik 5' 3 ". If you're a person above - 6 'more or less - the tires quickly to the use of address of a tripod. While the simple increase in the middle column a reasonable alternative may seem, that his warning. The reason is that extending the center column with a larger camera and lens instability will lead - to the purpose of the stand. Think of a heavy rigid hinges. If you try to open it in your hand near the hinge (body and lens mounted in the center column fully retracted) to be very difficult to open. mounted by removing the hinges (camera and lens in the center column extended) The easiest way is to to open the door.

I'm 5 "7" and bought my old Slik (1972) opens at 6 'legs are never fully extended - the stability increased.

Collin Dow said...

4 heads, so they are better, but also more likely to have problems. In addition, if you have a lot of coaching or not ... If you wash a solid gold, get the 4-way, if you trust a tripod that it may modify but can not move so well, you get the Slik.
In addition, overall confidence Slik, although I can not deny that makes a good tripod Velbon.

Post a Comment