Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Long Does A Gaming Pc Last How Long Will This PC Last And Do You Believe Google Will Come Out With A Desktop OS ?

How long will this PC last and do you believe Google will come out with a desktop OS ? - how long does a gaming pc last

My PC details are --
Pentium D 820 2.8 Ghz
1 GB DDR RAM (2 x 512 sticks)
NVidia 6200 256 MB DDR2 RAM (I do not even play, I need the graphics card to watch DVDs)
DVD Recorder
Win XP SP 3
I am using Win XP pirated copies. I'm using SP3. which were published in 2008, and I think in 5 to 7 years, Microsoft has joined the majority of lakes. I wil be happy to buy new, but no longer for sale from Microsoft. Since my updates are turned off of I Do not Need Genuine Advantage, and so on.
I believe (rightly or wrongly) days from infections such as large-scale computer in the 2000s are gone, and although it even more dependent than the Microsoft Antivirus protect you to
I'm using Internet Explorer or WMP. Me Media Player Classic VLC, Firefox to be much higher than anything Microsoft Cnever do.
How long does it take 3 PC XP use to me yesterday?
(I'm waiting to buy on Win 7 and I feel that Google requires a complete desktop operating system will sooner or later .. maybe rely on Linux-based [but not a command-line competition]. .. Maybe with all the drivers with the developing financing from Google all, [the now on Linux])

6 comments:

rock said...

I think 5-6 years before with new and demanding applications of high-tech / internet ... Attachments, as long as they remain ...

I think Google can reach a new operating system, but as you say, based on Linux, like Ubuntu, and is expected to start ... been very successful with Android, hell, why not an OS!

amitsdav... said...

obsolete in terms of hardware. But the team would take several years if necessary, basic PC needs to be. But high-end stuff like graphics, etc.

Beefcake said...

How can you with a pirated copy of XP with SP3? The activation begins in 30 days without notice. I have XP, which I bought and paid for 3 years. but is no longer active, so I remove cracked. I can not find a case that is not my motherboard Gigabyte AMD holes are not aligned. He is a board DDR. So, yes, the team will eventually die, and not in a position to remake it. Oh, and crack XP SP3 is a nasty virus.

Masked Musketeer said...

Are you sure that you make an original way of thinking.

But to answer your question:

> How long will the PC

It will last as long as the hardware will last. If something breaks, replace it.

If you are tired and want something faster, you can buy a new computer.

> Do you think that Google will come with an operating system for office?
They have been living under a rock or something?
Google, the government of Sudan and Google Android.
However, Google is unable to start the intention of its own operating system - with the amount of cash they rake per year not to.

> Since my updates are turned off of I Do not Need Genuine Advantage, and so on.
It is up well with a Trojan horse and is a hacker access to your entire computer.
ThenWorry and wonder why I did not use a legitimate copy of Windows Vista, including 7 RC1 (it's free anyway)

'I think the day of infection as a large-scale computer in the 2000s more

Far from it. What do you know Conficker C? This happened not too long ago and more than 73,000 customers were affected by this virus. If nobody Conficker this number has been noted above (you can thank the coverage in the media, once).

> And even if what happened to protect depends on its Microsoft Antivirus

Microsoft is working on an operating system of quality that are safe, and devoted much time and effort to provide to correct errors and deficiencies, so that its declaration is invalid.
Without Service PACK, and other opinions, the computer is vulnerable, no matter protected with AV and firewall.

teandbik... said...

This could be between 12 months to 5 years. Probably you can use the RAM. DDR-RAM standard is becoming increasingly difficult to buy, at least in Aust. which could last as long as you keep your operating system is not damaged.
It would be great if someone goes with a simple operating system, primarily to see the navigation. MS is putting some kind of tried to be all things to all people.

teandbik... said...

This could be between 12 months to 5 years. Probably you can use the RAM. DDR-RAM standard is becoming increasingly difficult to buy, at least in Aust. which could last as long as you keep your operating system is not damaged.
It would be great if someone goes with a simple operating system, primarily to see the navigation. MS is putting some kind of tried to be all things to all people.

Post a Comment