Friday, February 5, 2010

How Do You Unremove A Post On Facebook How Do I Unremove Or Undelete A Friend On Facebook? It Won't Let Me Search For Them Or Access Their Profile.?

How do I unremove or undelete a friend on Facebook? It won't let me search for them or access their profile.? - how do you unremove a post on facebook

When I try via e-mail search, are not shown. So when I wrote on the wall of mutual friends, his name is in black and gray, so they entered without access to your profile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask a friend again.

Anonymous said...

Ask a friend again.

Anonymous said...

This means that either provided you (they have, and want to add new), blocked or locked.

Anonymous said...

This means that either provided you (they have, and want to add new), blocked or locked.

Post a Comment