Monday, January 18, 2010

Wire Server Racks Home-hosted Web Server With 2 Wire Router/modem?

Home-hosted Web Server with 2 wire router/modem? - wire server racks

I can not on my web server hosted in the house of my local network with my registered domain names. I can not access from outside (eg workplace) netowrk or the local IP address. This was never a problem if you use a Linksys router, but I called the Web site server itself with the domain name.
Proposals for changing the configuration of the 2Wire?
I have an AT & T 2Wire 2700th

1 comments:

G. Whilikers said...

Suppose you have everything configured the same way, is the new router too smart or too stupid to forward packets addressed to the public IP network to your local server.

Edit Replace the Hosts file on your computer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_file) to the DNS for domain names.

Post a Comment