Thursday, January 14, 2010

Semi Pro Camcorder Camcorder Question - Pros Or Semi Pros Only, Please.?

Camcorder question - pros or semi pros only, please.? - semi pro camcorder

I want to hear from all persons who have the Canon HV20 camcorder. Not Sony or JVC or Panasonic. Canon HV20 ONLY.
I am a professional shooter. For several years I have shot pictures of commercial and FRE with Canon XL-1S, I am very happy. I edit with FCP.
I'm considering a Canon HV20 HiDef camcorder. I know that as a consumer camera, but still high-definition CMOS sensor.
I want to know someone with experience with this device. Are you satisfied or not, and why? How is the picture quality compared to the XL-1S Camera 3-CCD? Could the visual sequences in the replacement work without any serious problem?
All submissions are requested. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment