Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Swimming With Bowel Problems A Dull Pain In The Right Side Of My Stomach?

A dull pain in the right side of my stomach? - swimming with bowel problems

Hello, I had this dull pain in my stomach about 4-5 years. I go to the doctors for my health insurance fully elucidated. I like going to the doctor to know a few things, atleast not in what could try everything in my head and run to the wall. I had control of female OB and not a problem. Basically, if it in the back and push a little on the right side just above the hip bone, pain, and if it starts hurting your self, basically, you can press it to stop, and sometimes the bowel movement can also help. even if I suck in my stomach or distributing sometimes feels like a sense of tow Im not sure what would happen if a break or what, but it is not very serious, if it goes for several years, the last time I had was a test, when I 14 years and now I'm going on 20, and the doctor has to swim a physical examination to sit down and pushed into the abdomen and it hurts? What was the test 4, but I lied

0 comments:

Post a Comment