Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sleep Apnea More Condition_symptoms Can A Person Bring A Sleep Apnea Machine Aboard An Airplane When Flying Internationally?

Can a person bring a sleep apnea machine aboard an airplane when flying internationally? - sleep apnea more condition_symptoms

I suffer from sleep apnea and use a sleep apnea machine breathing (sleep without oxygen) with a mask and distilled water. When traveling abroad on a plane can take with me, so it got me in a different country than I do?

1 comments:

Remy said...

Hello!

I know most of the employees at the checkpoints at airports are familiar with CPAP machines. It is advisable to place your order and / or a statement of medical necessity from your doctor so that you can demonstrate the need for CPAP machines.

I have several sources that many CPAP users report no problems with my X-ray machine and the subsequent transfer of explosives and chemical tests, while others forced their CPAP devices are reviewed, to check how the X-Ray.

My recommendation would therefore hope to bring their CPAP on a plane with you, but do not be surprised if you check at the end with. And do not forget your prescription from your doctor!

Good luck!

Post a Comment