Friday, November 6, 2009

Bullet Pouch A Delight For Projectile-flinger Fanatics How Much Time For A Gun Charge?? S.C.?

How much time for a gun charge?? S.C.? - bullet pouch a delight for projectile-flinger fanatics

I was in the car was stopped, however, is not moving. 5 people and was in the car, turning left behind the driver and the driver got out was, and took with him a gon ... before starting the car, pulled a cop behind us, so he took the gun and put it in the pocket behind the seat, which would be the right case before me. . Questions officer, BT has taken the car and the driver had no license of any kind, not the owner of the car he borrowed his friend's father. . BT is registered to us and we have no BT, who tried the vehicle and found the weapon. It was also fired, but no weapon was in the center console. . This is my first time on somthing like this, "said the official, if the weapon used in crimes in the region, we find, and there you go .. I spoke with the police officers in schools (in 16) and said I had to wait a role in the e-mail to go to court .. NOE time someone could juevinile during installation? .. other children in the car had theyr fingerprints on the weapon, but I did not touch orand the "Gun Metal

no responsibility for the driver, when in the car? or that we all have to load the gun? thnks in advance .. and I live in SC

0 comments:

Post a Comment