Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lump In Throat And Slight Temperature Lump In Throat, What Could It Be?

Lump in throat, what could it be? - lump in throat and slight temperature

Lump in my throat, what could it be?
I am a woman of twenty-six. I've always had allergies cause sinusitis. I try daily) to keep drugs (Zyrtec D and Flonase. Whenever I have a sinus infection is usually accompanied by ear pain and pressure in the left ear. Sometimes there is a current infection or fluid design, but often there is no indication of what could be the cause of the pain and pressure.

2-3 months, I started with a very persistent infection of the sinuses (every 2-3 weeks) seems to be not the cause of allergic symptoms. I had an acute pain in my left ear, with fluid accumulation. My doctor has me on antibiotics and an improvement in symptoms, but never entirely disappear, then again in a few weeks.

Started two weeks ago, sinusitis and symptoms of ear and again a few days ago I noticed a fleshy, hard, fixed lump sum (less than 1 cm in diameter)) on the back of the neck (pharyngeal wall. I went to my PCP who said it was "nothing" and he gave me 10 days of antibiotics. II was on antibiotics for 9 days with only a slight relief, and the package is still there. He called me and told me that there is no reason to see an ENT and "wait".

Here are my symptoms are:
overloaded
persistent sinus problems
The pain in my ears / pressure, burst ear (left ear only)
Dizziness
Headaches
Mucus with blood (colored worse in the morning)
The voice of hoarseness
"The loss of unexplained weight loss (15 pounds in 2-3 months)
blurred vision, flashes
Fatigue
terrible breath or foul taste in the mouth, especially from the left

I am also a family of Li-Fraumeni syndrome. My brother, my mother, all his brothers, my grandfather, some of my relatives had children of my cousin rare types of cancer (multiple times) at a very young age. The most notable is that my mother had a (chondrosarcoma of bone cancer) in the mouth 34 and my uncle was a leiomyosarcoma (a rare cancer of smooth muscle) on the arm, began as a small painless lump that the doctors say that there is "Nothing. not tested forgenetic mutation, but I feel like this should at least be investigated treat me by doctors.

I saw a doctor in internal medicine with an emphasis in genetics from this week. What does essentially the mass was nothing, and not try to confirm or explain any of the other symptoms. She said she does not run all the tests on the tumor until a positive result for the Li-Fraumeni mutation. I am not satisfied with the test before you buy life insurance.

To get an MRI or CT have, I completed a life insurance policy (the physical examination) is required to make, wait for my blood, pending the results, wait for an appointment with an Internal Drive, then wait for a scan. ..

At this point I am desperate. Any doctor will tell me that people my age do not have cancer, even if they can on the switchover and the history of my family, but do not explain my symptoms and do not want the tests to run. I have an appointment with the ENT next week, an evening, but I'm hopeful.

It is not as easy as going to the doctor again, "because I limITED by my insurance to change their PCP more than once per month.

Does anyone else have any ideas?

1 comments:

-kait- said...

CANCER?

Post a Comment